Monday 20 March 2017

ECSTATIC!

Ecstatic!!! That word just begins to describe how I feel. 8 years?! Oh my gosh?! When and where did time fly to? Who is this handsome, self-possessed young boy smiling so confidently beside me?
Remaining ever fresh in my mind, the maddening pain I had to endure to push you out. They say you forget, who sai?! I remember o! In the end, I gave up, my strength was not enough. I had to be assisted to pull you out. Kai! I should have known from then, that I had just birthed greatness.

Every year unfolding has seen us growing together, learning together, discovering together! Pages will not be enough to retell memories, share stories… That’s sorta why I started this blog in any case. Lol! So I’ll spare the retelling, for some other time. Today, I just wanna speak over you, my son. I write and store in the time vaults of the internet, you’re blessed, healthy, favored, at peace, protected, and honored. You are satisfied with long life. You impact your generation for good, ALL to the Glory of God, who is ever-present as your friend, guide, teacher, love, and Father.

I know most (not every because what I read in the news sometimes makes my womb clench at the thought that such mothers exist) mothers share these same feelings of awesome wonder, watching the growing process of their kids. Committed to fighting for them like lionesses. Determined to break open their shell for their light to shine through. Sit up watching and praying, hoping that, the lessons will take. It’s no mean feat. For God to have entrusted us with this responsibility, He must have had great faith in our abilities, our capabilities.

Today I celebrate my son. I Celebrate me. I also celebrate all the great mom’s out there. Married and unmarried. In the blessing that you are to these kids, YOU are endowed, Lifted and Blessed forever! Amen.


2 comments:

  1. LUKE 2:52
    I CELEBRATE THE GREATNESS I SEE AND FEEL IN BOTH OF YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, My Great Business Mentor

    ReplyDelete