Wednesday 20 May 2015

TATAFO?!

Its either am getting older than I reckoned, or My tatafo hormones just got activated. But am having difficulty minding my business these days.
"What's got me on a roll now?" I hear you ask. Don't worry I'll tell you! Its this baby mama fad oh! It starting to vex me now, I must confess. It's like a desk army officer being decorated to an audience of Battle Field officers.
So recently on SM (Social Media), I saw how some lady was being congratulated at her baby shower after she successfully passed through the labour room. Thing is she's from a POPULAR FAMILY AND GAVE BIRTH FOR A POPULAR PERSONALITY. She was being congratulate by OLDER, EMINENT people of society!
Where's the whole s*#t for church mentality? Or is it becomes the 'culprits' are wealthy? Cos it obviously is a case of different standards.

Leads me to the crux of this post. Guys you've got to tell me. Do I teach my child to make enough money so that he can make his own rules? Or do I teach him to develop values which he can be at peace with even in penury? Today's reality beats my reckoning!

Glitter and Glitz...is that the Golden Life?
D2AGE

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I think it is the age thing.
    Anyways i believe you should teach him both. You will have peace of mind afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete