Friday 13 March 2015

THE BEST AND THE WORST

Here's a little extra for the weekend, just because...

BEST MOMENTS: Perhaps I should add in recent memory, cos everyday comes with its quirks and twists
1) Every night when he cuddles up to sleep, "...because your soft tummy is the best!"
2) A lovely curvy picture of an actress on Instagram gets a "Mummy this is you!" (Am no where near, but thanks very prettily!)
3) When unprompted he gives a hug and says "I love you Mummy" with a big smacking kiss!
4) Movie Time!!!!
5)When he tries to hide his result because he didn't come First! (Lol! Silly Boy! Maybe cos Silly Mama pushes a teeney weeney bit too hard!)

WORST MOMENTS:
1) When I have to be the bad cop (Yeah yeah I know... "spare the rod...but its really hard!"
2) Every time I have to say goodbye to go on a trip
3) "Mum don't be sick, you know you're the only one we've got." (Literally broke my heart, and made me well by fire!)
4) "I HATE THIS HOUSE!!!" (Ah! Bobo mi has got a temper!)
5) When I sweat and help him make his arts and craft card, and he writes "I Love You, Daddy."

Best or Worse, It's all worth it, because he's an absolute treasure!

I love him, He is Golden.
D2AGE.

Photo Credit: Everydayfamily.com

2 comments:

  1. Yes that hug and unexpected kisses.
    or mummy our house is boring, i want to go to grandma's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that hug and unexpected kisses.
    or mummy our house is boring, i want to go to grandma's

    ReplyDelete